Tuesday 21 October 2008

I want . . .

I want an Elvira statue. Yes, I do. I'm not really the kinda girl that's into collecting figurines (I know, shock horror . . .), but I really, really like this. Does this desire justify an entire blog post? Eh, feck yes! The statue pleases me, but sadly, the price-tag does not




Also, why is this the only decent close-up available? I'm not a demanding person, but I think we can do better than the standard cleavage shots. Especially if I'm gonna fork over my hard-earned cash. On a related note, I found £10 on the street today. I felt really guilty for picking it up, and started chatting to some old woman nearby, and asked if she'd seen anyone who'd dropped it. She told me to pocket it. That's right. She told me to pocket it: "There's nuthing ye can do, hen". I was torn, I tell you: I normally give money I find to charity, but alas there was none nearby (I know cause I searched), so I took the old woman's advice. There endeth my tale.



No comments: