Wednesday 1 October 2008

Trailer of the Week! Night of the Creeps

So, Trailer of the Week is a new thang I'm gonna be starting. Like, starting from now, and hopefully appearing every Tuesday. Except this one is appearing on a Wednesday! Hey, it's good to be spontaneous. Or confusing. Whatever.

I'll be picking something random, be it a classic trailer, trash -- most likely a trailer that is actually better than the films itself. Heck, sometimes it might just be a trailer from a film that I haven't seen before. It'll be a mixed-bag, baby.

This weeks trailer comes from 1986's Night of the Creeps, a horror, sci-fi, comedy hybrid, complete with fuckin' horrendous hair-styles. Glorious.


2 comments:

Always Winter said...

Night of the creeps is ace. Don't just stop with the trailer, V, watch the entire thing. Its probably up your ally, but different from ur British stuff.

M Shaw said...

Yeah, I know, I totally need to! Maybe I'll order it off of ebay or something? I can't find it over here. Tis sucketh.