Saturday 22 November 2008

I love Threadless


I love Threadless.
And Threadless loves horror.

Quite a wonderful combination, especially for me, the ever-geeky horror fan. Yes, I love my film-themed t-shirts (the more geeky/obscure, the better). But, they're normally designed for dudes, so they end up draped around my knees . . . well, aside from the ones which read "Vampire Bitch" and "Fucking Classy". Yes, I am a fucking classy vampire bitch. And I also make my Mother proud.

Rue Morgue, the leading publication for horror entertainment, has teamed up with Threadless.com for a design challenge. The concept is my favourite and yours: horror. That's right, so it'll be pretty darn easy. Yes, so easy that I won't be taking part. If you've got a passion for creating, and a groovy idea for a horror t-shirt, why not submit your idea? Your horrific design could win you a bunch of cool stuff like:

  • Money
  • Horror memorabilia
  • A feature in Rue Morgue
  • A "limited edition skate deck from Alkaline Trio"
  • A 70s vintage Fender bass guitar
  • And probably loads more of em . . . exciting stuffs!

But that all depends, can you topple this mighty T'?

I fuckin' hope so. The closing date is December the 1st, folks.


1 comment:

Johnny 666 said...

Yeah, I'm a horror t-shirt junky. Got fucking tons from over the years, everything from the obvious Evil Deads through to the splattery Bloodfeast's. I am a nerd through and through.