Sunday 21 September 2008

Art: Troma

Ever since I've seen The Toxic Avenger, I've had a soft spot for Troma. You know, those guys who make those purposely trashy, but always interesting independent Horror flicks.

Well, I lie; The Toxic Avenger wasn't by first venture into Troma -- believe it or not, but I was actually introduced by weekday cartoon, The Toxic Crusaders, which was fabulous, if sadly short-lived. Still, I can remember the theme tune fondly. Man, it was rockin'.
What're your favourite Troma movies? Here's mine;

When I donned my Vamp fangs for Halloween, my brother called me a name which related to this films title. No. Actually, that reminds me; he called me a "Vampire bitch". Wee prick. Of course, being the lady that I am, I delivered a swift hook to tha gut in response.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poultrygiest is so good its bad. But everyone must see it. I need to buy this movieee!